Monday, September 24, 2012

JUSTICE

Noun:
  1. Just behavior or treatment.
  2. The quality of being fair and reasonable.
Synonyms:
fairness - equity - right - righteousness - justness


One of the things I value most is justice.  It drives me absolutely crazy when things aren't right or fair or just and it is something that gets me right down to my gut. Don't get me wrong, I know that we live in a fallen world and things aren't always going to be as they should be but it is easier to handle when it's not happening to you.

How do you balance the need for justice with the reality that things aren't always that way?  How do you balance the need for justice when you aren't treated just?  How do you move past the frustration with things not being as they should be?

I truly want to know what you think about this because it is something I wonder about.  And you can pray for me as well because I am struggling with this big time right now in relation to a personal situation.

How can I find peace in the midst of a situation where things just aren't going to be just?

0 comments:

Post a Comment