Thursday, March 3, 2016

Gotta Go

God has been very clear with me lately when I'm supposed to do something - Wednesday night student programming this week being one of those things.  I currently serve as a coach for our 7th & 8th grade small group girl leaders (about 17 ladies) and need to be there on Wednesday nights to help make sure they have what they need.  Wendesdays are hard days.  I can see it for what it is most days, a spiritual battle.  Truly.  I mean, Satan doesn't want me there and it's on those days that the kids are extra "special," I'm running behind or I am just plain TIRED that I want to give in an not go.

And I hear God telling me very specifically that I needed to be there.

So, I pulled it all together and got out the door.

I'm glad that I did because I had the privilege this week of leading 3 young ladies to the Lord.  THREE more family members.  And God chose to use me for part of their story.  It's very humbling to me that God would use me that way.

So, when you feel God wants you to be somewhere, GO!  You never know how He wants to use you or what message he has for you.

Thank you Jesus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment